Palo Alto Apple Store opens, Shenzhen store nearly ready
Apple continues to expand its retail presence both here in the US and in China. As noted by MacNN, Apple's impressive Palo Alto, Calif., store opened this past weekend. The spacious 15,000 square foot store features an arched-glass roof and is estimated to have cost over US$3 million to build. It's located at 340 University Ave., a thoroughfare which is lined by retail stores, coffee houses and outdoor restaurants.
Outside of the US, Apple is also prepping to open its first retail store in Shenzhen, China. The store is located at the Yi Tian Holiday Plaza and is Apple's first store outside the big cities of Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Shenzhen should be familiar to Apple fans as it is also home to a Foxconn manufacturing plant that assembles the iPhone and iPad. The Shenzhen store will open on Saturday, November 3rd.
Apple continues to expand its retail presence both here in the US and in China. As noted by MacNN, Apple's impressive Palo Alto,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs