Apple to open 30 to 35 new stores in 2013
In Apple's newly released 2012 annual report to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company revealed a glimpse into its retail plans for the upcoming fiscal year. Among the tidbits of info is Apple's forecast of opening an additional 30 to 35 retail outlets worldwide by the end of 2013.
Apple fans living abroad will be happy to learn that of the possible 35 new locations, three-quarters are expected to be opened outside the United States. This number falls in line with Apple's recent retail trends, with the company opening 33 stores in 2012 and a whopping 40 in 2011. The company currently boasts 390 stores in 14 countries.
Apple's retail empire continues to grow.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client