Here's the first official photo of Ashton Kutcher in 'jOBS'
The organizers of the Sundance Film Festival announced today that director Joshua Michael Stern's independent Steve Jobs biopic, the oddly capitalized jOBS, will premiere on January 27, the final night of this year's festival in Park City, Utah. In making the announcement, Sundance issued the first official publicity photo of actor Ashton Kutcher as the late Apple CEO and co-founder, which you can see above.
The shot, modeled after an actual photo, depicts Jobs with long hair and a beard, wearing a long-sleeve button-down and jeans. He's leaning against his work desk in a cubicle that features a rainbow-colored IBM "THINK" poster and an Apple II. Unsurprisingly, Kutcher looks eerily like a young Jobs. You can see a larger version of the photo here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter