Apple signs lease for new store in The Hague
Apple is reportedly moving into a new space in The Hague (Netherlands), but its arrival may disappoint holiday shoppers next year. According to a report in ifoAppleStore and iPhoneClub.nl, Apple has allegedly signed a lease to occupy a three-level space that once housed the Selexyz bookstore. As part of the terms of its lease, Apple prohibits the decade-long tradition of displaying a large Christmas tree in the rotunda of the mall because it will block the company's retail storefront.
The new Apple store will occupy an 18,800-square-foot space in the historic The Passage mall, which was built in a Neo-Renaissance style and dates back to 1882. Apple will officially open in mid-2013 after the bookstore finishes moving out of the premises.
Apple is reportedly moving into a new space in The Hague (Netherlands), but its arrival may disappoint holiday shoppers next year....
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements