Apple drops from No. 15 to No. 42 on list of happiest companies
Job search outlet CareerBliss recently released its list of Happiest Companies for 2013, and it appears Apple has taken a hit in terms of employee satisfaction. While the company didn't even appear on the list for 2011, Apple managed to snag the No. 15 spot on the 2012 list. The 2013 report sees Apple drop to No. 42.
CareerBliss draws its figures from anonymously reported job satisfaction reports that anyone can submit to the site. This unverified type of data gathering might not be the most reliable way to determine what companies are indeed the "happiest," but it's worth noting that the reported average salary for Apple also dropped in the past year from $59,559 to $57,269.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync