Apple drops from No. 15 to No. 42 on list of happiest companies
Job search outlet CareerBliss recently released its list of Happiest Companies for 2013, and it appears Apple has taken a hit in terms of employee satisfaction. While the company didn't even appear on the list for 2011, Apple managed to snag the No. 15 spot on the 2012 list. The 2013 report sees Apple drop to No. 42.
CareerBliss draws its figures from anonymously reported job satisfaction reports that anyone can submit to the site. This unverified type of data gathering might not be the most reliable way to determine what companies are indeed the "happiest," but it's worth noting that the reported average salary for Apple also dropped in the past year from $59,559 to $57,269.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter