Apple drops from No. 15 to No. 42 on list of happiest companies
Job search outlet CareerBliss recently released its list of Happiest Companies for 2013, and it appears Apple has taken a hit in terms of employee satisfaction. While the company didn't even appear on the list for 2011, Apple managed to snag the No. 15 spot on the 2012 list. The 2013 report sees Apple drop to No. 42.
CareerBliss draws its figures from anonymously reported job satisfaction reports that anyone can submit to the site. This unverified type of data gathering might not be the most reliable way to determine what companies are indeed the "happiest," but it's worth noting that the reported average salary for Apple also dropped in the past year from $59,559 to $57,269.
Are Apple's employees less happy than a year ago? CareerBliss suggests they are.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client