Apple drops from No. 15 to No. 42 on list of happiest companies
Job search outlet CareerBliss recently released its list of Happiest Companies for 2013, and it appears Apple has taken a hit in terms of employee satisfaction. While the company didn't even appear on the list for 2011, Apple managed to snag the No. 15 spot on the 2012 list. The 2013 report sees Apple drop to No. 42.
CareerBliss draws its figures from anonymously reported job satisfaction reports that anyone can submit to the site. This unverified type of data gathering might not be the most reliable way to determine what companies are indeed the "happiest," but it's worth noting that the reported average salary for Apple also dropped in the past year from $59,559 to $57,269.
Are Apple's employees less happy than a year ago? CareerBliss suggests they are.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free