Apple now tracks hours for 1M supply chain workers
In the latest update to the company's Supplier Responsibility page, Apple has changed the estimated number of workers in its supply chain from 900,000 to 1 million, MacRumors reports. Along with the new, higher figure, the monthly tracked Work-Hour Compliance chart has also been updated, showing a bit of a dip from the previous month from around 90 percent down to 88 percent for November.
Work-hour compliance hit a high of 97 percent earlier this year in July and August before dipping dramatically to around 87 percent in September. The figure then recovered a bit in October before dropping again last month.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)