Estimated $1.3 million worth of product stolen from Paris Apple store on New Years Eve
Perhaps the biggest heist from an Apple Store yet took place in Paris on New Year's Eve. At around 9 PM local time, four masked thieves broke into the Apple Store located near the Paris Opera and stole a lot of Apple goods, according to police. While the police declined to say how much was stolen, the number €1 million (about US$1.3 million) has been floating around the web.
According to the BBC, Paris police said that the break-in was planned to coincide with New Year's Eve festivities as most of the police force would be patrolling the Champs-Elysées. No injuries were reported and the store had been closed for approximately three hours when the break-in occurred. There have been no arrests yet.
Perhaps the biggest heist from an Apple Store yet took place in Paris on New Year's Eve. At around 9 PM local time, four masked...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free