Apple Q1 2013 earnings call scheduled for January 23
Following what appears to have been a busy holiday season for Apple, the company announced this morning that the the Q1 FY13 (first quarter, fiscal year 2013) earnings call is scheduled for January 23, 2013.
The Wednesday call will occur at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT, after the close of the US stock markets for the day and just after the first quarter results are released to the press. TUAW is planning a liveblog for the call, the details of which will be posted as we get closer to the date.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client