Apple Q1 2013 earnings call scheduled for January 23
Following what appears to have been a busy holiday season for Apple, the company announced this morning that the the Q1 FY13 (first quarter, fiscal year 2013) earnings call is scheduled for January 23, 2013.
The Wednesday call will occur at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT, after the close of the US stock markets for the day and just after the first quarter results are released to the press. TUAW is planning a liveblog for the call, the details of which will be posted as we get closer to the date.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter