Apple Q1 2013 earnings call scheduled for January 23
Following what appears to have been a busy holiday season for Apple, the company announced this morning that the the Q1 FY13 (first quarter, fiscal year 2013) earnings call is scheduled for January 23, 2013.
The Wednesday call will occur at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT, after the close of the US stock markets for the day and just after the first quarter results are released to the press. TUAW is planning a liveblog for the call, the details of which will be posted as we get closer to the date.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV