Apple sold 10 iOS devices per second last quarter
According to Apple's earnings call, iOS devices are selling like hotcakes. You probably didn't need me to tell you that, but here we are, talking about it anyway. Now, how fast did the Apple-flavored hotcakes sell? Approximately 10 per second for the entire last quarter of 2012.
47.8 million iPhones and 22.9 million iPads landed in the hands of happy consumers last quarter, which is a rate of 6 iPhones and 3 iPads per second. The remaining sales were made up by the diehard iPod Touch. All told, over 75 million iOS devices were sold during the timeframe, which just so happens to be a new record.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client