Join us for a TUAW liveblog of the Apple Q1 2013 earnings call
This afternoon, Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will host Apple's Q1 2013 earnings call to discuss the company's financial fortunes for the quarter ending December 31, 2012. As always, TUAW is hosting a liveblog of the event, during which we'll be providing commentary on the actual results, questions from the financial community, and how the results are likely to affect Apple's share price.
The call is scheduled at 5 PM ET today and our liveblog will begin at 4:50 PM ET. If you're an IRC user, we'll have a chat room set up on server irc.freenode.net, chat room #tuaw so you can converse with the TUAW team and others. You can listen to a live audio stream of the event here.
Due to the time at which the liveblog will begin, TUAW TV Live will not be broadcast this week. Please join us next week for live video streaming from Macworld/iWorld 2013 in San Francisco.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV