Tim Cook announces town hall meeting
According to 9 to 5 Mac, CEO Tim Cook has scheduled a "Town Hall meeting" for employees today. This meeting follows up to yesterday's Q1 2013 quarterly financial results, and apparently mirrors an event that Cook held after the Q1 2012 financials.
Quoting 9 to 5, the invite reads:
Team, We've just reported another record setting quarter, thanks to everyone's incredible hard work and focus. We sold over 75 million iOS devices in the holiday quarter alone, which is a testament to the strength of Apple's innovation. Please join me for an employee communications meeting tomorrow at 10 a.m. Pacific time in the auditorium of De Anza 3. We've created a space on AppleWeb where you can submit your questions in advance, and we'll do our best to answer as many of them as we can during the meeting. The meeting will be broadcast live throughout Cupertino and at many other Apple locations. Please check AppleWeb for details. Tim
According to 9 to 5 Mac, CEO Tim Cook has scheduled a "Town Hall meeting" for employees today. This meeting follows up to yesterday's Q1...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates