Apple tops British brand survey
Each year, British business professionals rank global "superbrands" in a report called the Superbrand Survey. The group produces two lists: consumer superbrands and business superbrands. In the latest report, Apple placed second and first, respectively.
The top five business superbrands were, in order from the top: Apple, British Airways, Google, Visa and Virgin Atlantic. On the consumer side, the ranking was Rolex, Apple, Microsoft, British Airways and Coca-Cola.
As far as what a "superbrand" actually is, the group defines it as, "...[a brand] that has established the finest reputation in its field. It offers customers significant emotional and/or tangible advantages over its competitors, which customers want and recognize."
Congratulations to Apple on its fine showing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration