Apple tops British brand survey
Each year, British business professionals rank global "superbrands" in a report called the Superbrand Survey. The group produces two lists: consumer superbrands and business superbrands. In the latest report, Apple placed second and first, respectively.
The top five business superbrands were, in order from the top: Apple, British Airways, Google, Visa and Virgin Atlantic. On the consumer side, the ranking was Rolex, Apple, Microsoft, British Airways and Coca-Cola.
As far as what a "superbrand" actually is, the group defines it as, "...[a brand] that has established the finest reputation in its field. It offers customers significant emotional and/or tangible advantages over its competitors, which customers want and recognize."
Congratulations to Apple on its fine showing.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter