Evidence points to new Netherlands Apple Store
It looks like Haarlem, The Netherlands will soon have the luxury of a new Apple Store along Grote Houtstraat, a prime retail location in a popular pedestrian walkway in the city.
ifoAppleStore reports that construction has begun on the ground floor of what appears to be the beginnings of an Apple Store. The space is said to comprise of approximately 8,000 square feet. Of that, 6,800 square feet will be public retail space, while the rest will be back-of-house.
The Netherlands currently has an Apple Store in Amsterdam (as pictured). Another is under construction in The Hague, although it's believed Haarlem's store could be completed first.
Check out ifoAppleStore's webpage for further details, photos of the construction site and a store plan.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options