Apple will re-open expanded Texas Apple Store
We just mentioned yesterday that Apple was going to be revamping a few of its stores here inside the United States, and here's another one. The Apple Store in Barton Creek near Austin, Texas is set for a re-opening this weekend, after closing last year. The new store has taken over a place formerly used by Pottery Barn, and will reopen its doors on March 23 at 10 AM. Just like most of the other revamps across the country, the new store has lots more space, to be used to show off more demo units, run more training sessions and a larger Genius Bar as well.
As is usual at new Apple Store openings, the first 1,000 people to the store on Saturday will get a free tshirt. We're likely to see at least a few more of these revamps happen around the country as 2013 goes on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs