Omnicom's Paul Wright to run iAds Europe
According to a report in The Drum, Apple is gearing up to expand its iAd advertising network in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. To head up this initiative, Apple has allegedly selected Paul Wright, the chief digital director of Omnicom Media Group, as iAd director for the EMEA.
Wright has served at Omnicom Media Group for over a year as its chief digital officer. He has also served as chief digital officer of the OMD Group UK, a subsidiary of Omnicom. Apple has not confirmed this appointment, but The Drum report claims Wright will begin at Apple in the coming months.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)