Omnicom's Paul Wright to run iAds Europe
According to a report in The Drum, Apple is gearing up to expand its iAd advertising network in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. To head up this initiative, Apple has allegedly selected Paul Wright, the chief digital director of Omnicom Media Group, as iAd director for the EMEA.
Wright has served at Omnicom Media Group for over a year as its chief digital officer. He has also served as chief digital officer of the OMD Group UK, a subsidiary of Omnicom. Apple has not confirmed this appointment, but The Drum report claims Wright will begin at Apple in the coming months.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter