Omnicom's Paul Wright to run iAds Europe
According to a report in The Drum, Apple is gearing up to expand its iAd advertising network in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. To head up this initiative, Apple has allegedly selected Paul Wright, the chief digital director of Omnicom Media Group, as iAd director for the EMEA.
Wright has served at Omnicom Media Group for over a year as its chief digital officer. He has also served as chief digital officer of the OMD Group UK, a subsidiary of Omnicom. Apple has not confirmed this appointment, but The Drum report claims Wright will begin at Apple in the coming months.
According to a report in The Drum, Apple is gearing up to expand its iAd advertising network in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. To...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates