San Francisco Apple Store to be expanded
Apple is planning to expand its retail store in San Francisco's Stonestown Galleria, says a report in ifoAppleStore. The Stonestown store is one of Apple's smallest retail stores with a storefront that measures 25 feet wide and a footprint that offers a measly 1,500 square feet of retail space for customers, merchandise and services.
According to ifoAppleStore, Apple will be moving to a nearby location in the mall that'll triple the space of its current store. The new spot will have a curved glass front, which will fit in nicely with Apple's design aesthetics.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature