'iSteve', Funny or Die's satirical biopic of Steve Jobs, is now available online
After delaying the release of iSteve due to the tragic bombing at the Boston Marathon this week, the Steve Jobs parody film went live on Funny or Die's website late on Tuesday.
With a run time of 78 minutes, iSteve offers what promises to be a uniquely comedic, if not inaccurate, take on the Apple co-founder's life and persona.
In one particularly amusing scene, Jobs becomes furious while directing a "Get a Mac" commercial and rips into a character playing the Justin Long role. Yep, this film gets meta.
Lest you think this is a big-budget Hollywood film, bear in mind that the script was written in just three days while the film was shot in less than a week. Needless to say, iSteve won't be generating any Oscar buzz, but it is replete with inside jokes about Jobs and Apple lore that Apple enthusiasts will undoubtedly get a kick out of.
The film stars Justin Long as Jobs and features a rather hilarious Jorge Garcia of Lost fame as Woz.
If you're not yet intrigued, check out the film's trailer below.
The full film can't be embedded so head on over Funny or Die for the full feature.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app