Scaffolding comes down from first Berlin Apple store
Next month, Apple will open its first store in Berlin, and in a sign that the completion of the store is progressing as scheduled, today the exterior construction scaffolding has started to come down. AppleInsider got its hands on some of the pictures of the store sans scaffolding and from the initial images, it seems Apple has done a good job in restoring -- and preserving -- the historic building.
The Berlin store will be housed in a former movie theater in the city's Ku'damm 26 district. The district is the most expensive shopping local in the former West Berlin, according to AI. It's neighbors will include a Hard Rock Cafe across the street. Once opened, the Berlin store will be Apple's 11th in Germany, and the country's largest.
Next month, Apple will open its first store in Berlin, and in a sign that the completion of the store is progressing as scheduled,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free