Berlin Apple Store opens May 3
Residents of Germany's capital city, Berlin, will have their very own Apple Store to visit starting next Friday. On May 3, 2013, the Apple Store Kurfürstendamm Berlin will open at 5 PM local time. If past is prelude, early arrivals at the opening can expect clapping and cheering employees, a countdown and free T-shirts.
The store is scheduled to have regular open hours of 10 AM to 8 PM Monday through Saturday, closed on Sundays. During the opening weekend the store has special hours -- on Friday, May 3, it will be open from 5 PM to 10 PM local time, on May 4 it will be open from 10 AM until 10 PM, and on Sunday, May 5 the store will be open from 1 PM until 6 PM.
The store is located in a renovated historic building on the Kurfürstendamm, not far from the Zoologischer Garten Berlin, the U2 oder S-Bahn "Zoo Station" or the U1 Uhlandstrasse station. The facility is the 11th Apple Store in Germany.
Residents of Germany's capital city, Berlin, will have their very own Apple Store to visit starting next Friday. On May 3, 2013, the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update