Berlin Apple Store opens May 3
Residents of Germany's capital city, Berlin, will have their very own Apple Store to visit starting next Friday. On May 3, 2013, the Apple Store Kurfürstendamm Berlin will open at 5 PM local time. If past is prelude, early arrivals at the opening can expect clapping and cheering employees, a countdown and free T-shirts.
The store is scheduled to have regular open hours of 10 AM to 8 PM Monday through Saturday, closed on Sundays. During the opening weekend the store has special hours -- on Friday, May 3, it will be open from 5 PM to 10 PM local time, on May 4 it will be open from 10 AM until 10 PM, and on Sunday, May 5 the store will be open from 1 PM until 6 PM.
The store is located in a renovated historic building on the Kurfürstendamm, not far from the Zoologischer Garten Berlin, the U2 oder S-Bahn "Zoo Station" or the U1 Uhlandstrasse station. The facility is the 11th Apple Store in Germany.
Residents of Germany's capital city, Berlin, will have their very own Apple Store to visit starting next Friday. On May 3, 2013, the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free