Apple places product displays outside future Berlin Apple Store
German site Apfelpage reports that Apple has installed new display cabinets outside of its new, yet-to-be-opened Berlin store. The displays currently promote the iPhone 5, with mock, over-sized iPhones not uncommon to other Apple retail stores.
It's understood that the move will attract customers to the store as there is not much else besides two small Apple logos mounted on the store front to attract potential customers. However, Apple Stores, particularly road side ones, are well known for having minimalist, sometimes understated fronts. Both the Regent Street and Covent Garden Apples stores in London come to mind.
As reported last week on TUAW, the new store, located in an historic building on the Kurfürstendamm, will open on May 3, 2013. It is the 11th Apple Store to open in Germany.
German site Apfelpage reports that Apple has installed new display cabinets outside of its new, yet-to-be-opened Berlin store. The...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements