Testing the pros and cons of Mavericks' multi-display support
While Mavericks won't be officially released for a few months, developers already have their hands on the beta, and are putting the operating system to the test. One intrepid YouTube user, MrThaiBox123, has uploaded a video showcasing the strengths and weaknesses of the system's multi-monitor abilities. And he's done this with six 27-inch monitors. You know, just like your average work space.
It's important to note that the issues MrThaiBox123 deals with could all be fixed by the public release this fall. Still this is a fascinating look at both the upcoming operating system and the troubleshooting that comes with beta testing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs