Apple wins Harris Interactive Brand of the Year in three categories
Market research firm Harris Interactive, which annually measures the public perception of corporate brands in various ways, has awarded Apple repeat Brand of the Year in three categories in the Harris Poll EquiTrend ranking for 2013. Apple ranked highest in the computer, tablet and mobile phone categories.
The study, which surveyed 38,500+ Americans representing the average American consumer aged 15 and over, covering 1,511 brands, seeks to determine the strongest brands based on familiarity, quality and purchase consideration.
Apple's Mac, iPad and iPhone came up tops in the computer, tablet and mobile phone categories respectively, beating the likes of HP, Dell, Sony, Amazon, Samsung, HTC and Google.
In February, Harris Interactive announced that Apple was considered to have the best image of any American company in 2012. So far, Apple seems to be doing very well in this regard for 2013.
[Via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features