Apple wins Harris Interactive Brand of the Year in three categories
Market research firm Harris Interactive, which annually measures the public perception of corporate brands in various ways, has awarded Apple repeat Brand of the Year in three categories in the Harris Poll EquiTrend ranking for 2013. Apple ranked highest in the computer, tablet and mobile phone categories.
The study, which surveyed 38,500+ Americans representing the average American consumer aged 15 and over, covering 1,511 brands, seeks to determine the strongest brands based on familiarity, quality and purchase consideration.
Apple's Mac, iPad and iPhone came up tops in the computer, tablet and mobile phone categories respectively, beating the likes of HP, Dell, Sony, Amazon, Samsung, HTC and Google.
In February, Harris Interactive announced that Apple was considered to have the best image of any American company in 2012. So far, Apple seems to be doing very well in this regard for 2013.
[Via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station