Apple issues update on developer's site, most services are restored
Apple has sent an email to developers letting them know the ongoing status of restoring the developer's site after a hacking attempt led to the company taking the site down in July. In the email, Apple said that most of the developer services are back online, with the majority of the rest to come this week:
We plan to reinstate most of the remaining services this week: Xcode automatic configuration as well as access to license agreements, TSIs, program enrollments, and renewals in Member Center.
Apple is still extending the developer memberships that expired during the time the service has been offline and will keep affected apps listed in both the Mac and iOS App Stores.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app