Apple issues update on developer's site, most services are restored
Apple has sent an email to developers letting them know the ongoing status of restoring the developer's site after a hacking attempt led to the company taking the site down in July. In the email, Apple said that most of the developer services are back online, with the majority of the rest to come this week:
We plan to reinstate most of the remaining services this week: Xcode automatic configuration as well as access to license agreements, TSIs, program enrollments, and renewals in Member Center.
Apple is still extending the developer memberships that expired during the time the service has been offline and will keep affected apps listed in both the Mac and iOS App Stores.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free