Apple issues update on developer's site, most services are restored
Apple has sent an email to developers letting them know the ongoing status of restoring the developer's site after a hacking attempt led to the company taking the site down in July. In the email, Apple said that most of the developer services are back online, with the majority of the rest to come this week:
We plan to reinstate most of the remaining services this week: Xcode automatic configuration as well as access to license agreements, TSIs, program enrollments, and renewals in Member Center.
Apple is still extending the developer memberships that expired during the time the service has been offline and will keep affected apps listed in both the Mac and iOS App Stores.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)