Updates to 'Apple and Education' web pages spotlight OS X, iOS in schools
Apple's getting into the "Back to School" vibe with a new look and feel -- and content -- for the Apple and Education website pages.
A "Real Stories" page provides video interviews with a number of educators from various grade levels on how they're using Macs and iPads to reinvent learning. There are also new pages that show how the many built-in accessibility features of both iOS and OS X are being used in special education.
The Mac in Education pages also pay homage to the fact that the Mac has been used in classrooms since those first heady days back in 1984.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature