Apple releases Digital Camera RAW Compatibility and Epson Printer Drivers updates for OS X
In addition to the release of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 last night, Apple has released a number of smaller updates for OS X including a new Digital Camera RAW Compatibility update and an Epson Printer Driver update.
The Digital Camera RAW Compatibility 4.09 update adds RAW image compatibility for the Olympus PEN E-P5 to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11. It also restores lens correction to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 images and addresses a white balance issue with some Nikon images that were modified by third-party applications.
Both updates can be manually download via the links above or by running Software Update on your Mac.
In addition to the release of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 last night, Apple has released a number of smaller updates for OS X including a new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free