Apple releases Digital Camera RAW Compatibility and Epson Printer Drivers updates for OS X
In addition to the release of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 last night, Apple has released a number of smaller updates for OS X including a new Digital Camera RAW Compatibility update and an Epson Printer Driver update.
The Digital Camera RAW Compatibility 4.09 update adds RAW image compatibility for the Olympus PEN E-P5 to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11. It also restores lens correction to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 images and addresses a white balance issue with some Nikon images that were modified by third-party applications.
Both updates can be manually download via the links above or by running Software Update on your Mac.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration