Apple releases Digital Camera RAW Compatibility and Epson Printer Drivers updates for OS X
In addition to the release of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 last night, Apple has released a number of smaller updates for OS X including a new Digital Camera RAW Compatibility update and an Epson Printer Driver update.
The Digital Camera RAW Compatibility 4.09 update adds RAW image compatibility for the Olympus PEN E-P5 to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11. It also restores lens correction to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 images and addresses a white balance issue with some Nikon images that were modified by third-party applications.
Both updates can be manually download via the links above or by running Software Update on your Mac.
In addition to the release of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 last night, Apple has released a number of smaller updates for OS X including a new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs