Apple releases Digital Camera RAW Compatibility and Epson Printer Drivers updates for OS X
In addition to the release of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 last night, Apple has released a number of smaller updates for OS X including a new Digital Camera RAW Compatibility update and an Epson Printer Driver update.
The Digital Camera RAW Compatibility 4.09 update adds RAW image compatibility for the Olympus PEN E-P5 to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11. It also restores lens correction to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 images and addresses a white balance issue with some Nikon images that were modified by third-party applications.
Both updates can be manually download via the links above or by running Software Update on your Mac.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter