Apple releases Gold Master of OS X 10.9 Mavericks to developers
Just hours after releasing the first build of OS X 10.9 Mavericks without a "Developer Preview" label to AppleSeed members, Apple has issued the official "Gold Master" version of OS X 10.9 Mavericks to all developers.
A Gold Master build is the same, official version of software that will be released to customers. The fact that Apple has released the GM build to developers almost guarantees users will see the release of OS X 10.9 Mavericks sometime this month. OS X 10.9 Mavericks will introduce more than 200 new features, notably iBooks for Mac, Maps for Mac, tabbed Finder, iCloud Keychain, Tags and more.
In addition to the OS X 10.9 Mavericks GM, Apple also released iPhoto 9.4.7, which "addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly on launch when running OS X Mavericks GM Seed."
Just hours after releasing the first build of OS X 10.9 Mavericks without a "Developer Preview" label to AppleSeed members, Apple has...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free