Apple releases Gold Master of OS X 10.9 Mavericks to developers
Just hours after releasing the first build of OS X 10.9 Mavericks without a "Developer Preview" label to AppleSeed members, Apple has issued the official "Gold Master" version of OS X 10.9 Mavericks to all developers.
A Gold Master build is the same, official version of software that will be released to customers. The fact that Apple has released the GM build to developers almost guarantees users will see the release of OS X 10.9 Mavericks sometime this month. OS X 10.9 Mavericks will introduce more than 200 new features, notably iBooks for Mac, Maps for Mac, tabbed Finder, iCloud Keychain, Tags and more.
In addition to the OS X 10.9 Mavericks GM, Apple also released iPhoto 9.4.7, which "addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly on launch when running OS X Mavericks GM Seed."
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter