Apple's mailer makes it tempting for Cupertino residents to say 'yes' to its new campus
The City Council of Cupertino is holding a vote this Tuesday, October 15, on whether or not to approve approve the building of Apple's Campus 2 "spaceship" headquarters. Before the vote, residents will be allowed to voice their opinions and, not wishing to leave anything to chance, Apple has sent its Cupertino neighbors the mailer below asking them to voice their support for the project to the council.
Apple doesn't make any grand economic promises about the campus, instead letting its stunning mockup imagery speak for itself and adds that Steve Jobs was the one to unveil Apple Campus 2 to the Cupertino City Council in June 2011. It's highly unlikely that the campus won't be approved, especially after the mailer shows residents what they'll be missing out on if it's not. Assuming it is approved on October 15, a second ratification vote in November will be required before building can begin.
The City Council of Cupertino is holding a vote this Tuesday, October 15, on whether or not to approve approve the building of Apple's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free