Apple releases iTunes 11.1.2 with OS X Mavericks support
If you've downloaded OS X 10.9 Mavericks, be sure to run Software Update via the Mac App Store after you've installed it. It seems Apple wasn't able to include a version of iTunes that was fully compatible with the latest OS X, so they've released a supplemental iTunes update as well.
iTunes 11.1.2 now offers official Mavericks support, according to its release notes, as well as offering support for Arabic and Hebrew, and features additional bug fixes. iTunes 11.1.2 can be downloaded here or via Software Update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service