Apple releases iTunes 11.1.2 with OS X Mavericks support
If you've downloaded OS X 10.9 Mavericks, be sure to run Software Update via the Mac App Store after you've installed it. It seems Apple wasn't able to include a version of iTunes that was fully compatible with the latest OS X, so they've released a supplemental iTunes update as well.
iTunes 11.1.2 now offers official Mavericks support, according to its release notes, as well as offering support for Arabic and Hebrew, and features additional bug fixes. iTunes 11.1.2 can be downloaded here or via Software Update.
If you've downloaded OS X 10.9 Mavericks, be sure to run Software Update via the Mac App Store after you've installed it. It seems Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station