Apple releases iTunes 11.1.2 with OS X Mavericks support
If you've downloaded OS X 10.9 Mavericks, be sure to run Software Update via the Mac App Store after you've installed it. It seems Apple wasn't able to include a version of iTunes that was fully compatible with the latest OS X, so they've released a supplemental iTunes update as well.
iTunes 11.1.2 now offers official Mavericks support, according to its release notes, as well as offering support for Arabic and Hebrew, and features additional bug fixes. iTunes 11.1.2 can be downloaded here or via Software Update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV