John Siracusa posts his mammoth OS X Mavericks review
With OS X Mavericks now available for download via the Mac App Store -- for free mind you -- it's high time for John Siracusa's typically exhaustive review of Apple's latest OS X update.
In case you're unfamiliar, Siracusa, of Ars Technica, writes absolutely epic OS X reviews that leave no stone unturned. His reviews are sprinkled with deep technical knowledge along with astute analysis as to the implications and wisdom behind many of the the changes and enhancements that often accompany a new iteration of OS X.
With OS X Mavericks, Siracusa is up to his old tricks once again, offering us up a whopping 24-page review that covers absolutely everything under the sun. Equally as important as Siracusa's thoroughness is that his writing is fluid, informative and fun to read.
You can check out his OS X Mavericks review on Ars Technica over here. If you're the least bit curious in the latest major OS X update, it's worth a look.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app