Use Mavericks' screen saver images as wallpaper
Here's a nifty trick for those of you running OS X Mavericks. Apple has included some beautiful nature photos to be used as the OS' screen saver options. With a little digging, you can use them as desktop wallpaper, too.
Lifehacker points out that the 43 photos can be found by navigating to /Library/Screen Savers/Default Collections/ from the Finder's Go menu. From there, you're all set. I like to open the Desktop and Screen Saver preference pane and drop my chosen image into the well. Have fun.
Here's a nifty trick for those of you running OS X Mavericks. Apple has included some beautiful nature photos to be used as the OS'...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle