Use Mavericks' screen saver images as wallpaper
Here's a nifty trick for those of you running OS X Mavericks. Apple has included some beautiful nature photos to be used as the OS' screen saver options. With a little digging, you can use them as desktop wallpaper, too.
Lifehacker points out that the 43 photos can be found by navigating to /Library/Screen Savers/Default Collections/ from the Finder's Go menu. From there, you're all set. I like to open the Desktop and Screen Saver preference pane and drop my chosen image into the well. Have fun.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service