Apple begins collecting Philippine typhoon donations for the American Red Cross
Apple is now offering people the ability to donate directly to the American Red Cross in order to help support the Philippine typhoon disaster relief. The donations are being advertised on Apple's home page and in iTunes. iTunes users can donate in increments of US$5, $10, $25, $50, $100 and $200 in the US iTunes store. Check your local iTunes store for currency amounts there.
Of note, 100 percent of every donation will go to the American Red Cross. Apple does mention that because it does not share iTunes user data with anyone, people who donate will not get an acknowledgment from the American Red Cross, but they will receive an iTunes receipt noting their contribution.
Apple is now offering people the ability to donate directly to the American Red Cross in order to help support the Philippine typhoon...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free