Poll: What's been the best OS X in recent years?
OS X Mavericks has gotten off to a good start for Apple, with generally positive reviews and a high adoption rate. Part of this is no doubt due to the fact that it's free. But that doesn't lessen the operating system's great features, like tabbed Finder windows, iBooks and Maps.
This got many of us talking about which version of OS X has been the best in recent years. While Mavericks is on the list for many, some still say OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard was the best. For me, I'd have to choose Snow Leopard over Mavericks for the simple fact that Snow Leopard was the last OS X to support the "Save as" function. But what do you think is the best OS X of the last several years? Vote in the poll below and then sound off in the comments.
|10.9: "Mavericks"||914 (37.0%)|
|10.8: "Mountain Lion"||216 (8.7%)|
|10.7: "Lion"||126 (5.1%)|
|10.6: "Snow Leopard"||982 (39.7%)|
|10.5: "Leopard"||113 (4.6%)|
|10.4: "Tiger"||121 (4.9%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration