Poll: What's been the best OS X in recent years?
OS X Mavericks has gotten off to a good start for Apple, with generally positive reviews and a high adoption rate. Part of this is no doubt due to the fact that it's free. But that doesn't lessen the operating system's great features, like tabbed Finder windows, iBooks and Maps.
This got many of us talking about which version of OS X has been the best in recent years. While Mavericks is on the list for many, some still say OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard was the best. For me, I'd have to choose Snow Leopard over Mavericks for the simple fact that Snow Leopard was the last OS X to support the "Save as" function. But what do you think is the best OS X of the last several years? Vote in the poll below and then sound off in the comments.
|10.9: "Mavericks"||914 (37.0%)|
|10.8: "Mountain Lion"||216 (8.7%)|
|10.7: "Lion"||126 (5.1%)|
|10.6: "Snow Leopard"||982 (39.7%)|
|10.5: "Leopard"||113 (4.6%)|
|10.4: "Tiger"||121 (4.9%)|
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter