Poll: What's been the best OS X in recent years?
OS X Mavericks has gotten off to a good start for Apple, with generally positive reviews and a high adoption rate. Part of this is no doubt due to the fact that it's free. But that doesn't lessen the operating system's great features, like tabbed Finder windows, iBooks and Maps.
This got many of us talking about which version of OS X has been the best in recent years. While Mavericks is on the list for many, some still say OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard was the best. For me, I'd have to choose Snow Leopard over Mavericks for the simple fact that Snow Leopard was the last OS X to support the "Save as" function. But what do you think is the best OS X of the last several years? Vote in the poll below and then sound off in the comments.
|10.9: "Mavericks"||914 (37.0%)|
|10.8: "Mountain Lion"||216 (8.7%)|
|10.7: "Lion"||126 (5.1%)|
|10.6: "Snow Leopard"||982 (39.7%)|
|10.5: "Leopard"||113 (4.6%)|
|10.4: "Tiger"||121 (4.9%)|
OS X Mavericks has gotten off to a good start for Apple, with generally positive reviews and a high adoption rate. Part of this is no...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update