Poll: What's been the best OS X in recent years?
OS X Mavericks has gotten off to a good start for Apple, with generally positive reviews and a high adoption rate. Part of this is no doubt due to the fact that it's free. But that doesn't lessen the operating system's great features, like tabbed Finder windows, iBooks and Maps.
This got many of us talking about which version of OS X has been the best in recent years. While Mavericks is on the list for many, some still say OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard was the best. For me, I'd have to choose Snow Leopard over Mavericks for the simple fact that Snow Leopard was the last OS X to support the "Save as" function. But what do you think is the best OS X of the last several years? Vote in the poll below and then sound off in the comments.
|10.9: "Mavericks"||914 (37.0%)|
|10.8: "Mountain Lion"||216 (8.7%)|
|10.7: "Lion"||126 (5.1%)|
|10.6: "Snow Leopard"||982 (39.7%)|
|10.5: "Leopard"||113 (4.6%)|
|10.4: "Tiger"||121 (4.9%)|
OS X Mavericks has gotten off to a good start for Apple, with generally positive reviews and a high adoption rate. Part of this is no...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free