Apple has a little fun with the fine print
The product pages for the iPod shuffle and the Mac mini have their own little easter eggs, which aren’t really
hidden. But how many of you actually noticed gems such as:
(2) Do not eat iPod shuffle and Keyboard, mouse, megaphone and display sold separately.
If you look really closely at the packaging of Apple products lately, you’ll also see that they all say “READ THIS BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE: According to Certain Suggested Versions of the Grand Unified Theory, the Primary Particles Constituting this Product May Decay to Nothingness Within the Next Four Hundred Million Years.” (ok, so I made that one up)
Three cheers for truth in advertising.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options