Apple has a little fun with the fine print
The product pages for the iPod shuffle and the Mac mini have their own little easter eggs, which aren’t really
hidden. But how many of you actually noticed gems such as:
(2) Do not eat iPod shuffle and Keyboard, mouse, megaphone and display sold separately.
If you look really closely at the packaging of Apple products lately, you’ll also see that they all say “READ THIS BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE: According to Certain Suggested Versions of the Grand Unified Theory, the Primary Particles Constituting this Product May Decay to Nothingness Within the Next Four Hundred Million Years.” (ok, so I made that one up)
Three cheers for truth in advertising.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync