Apple has a little fun with the fine print
The product pages for the iPod shuffle and the Mac mini have their own little easter eggs, which aren’t really
hidden. But how many of you actually noticed gems such as:
(2) Do not eat iPod shuffle and Keyboard, mouse, megaphone and display sold separately.
If you look really closely at the packaging of Apple products lately, you’ll also see that they all say “READ THIS BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE: According to Certain Suggested Versions of the Grand Unified Theory, the Primary Particles Constituting this Product May Decay to Nothingness Within the Next Four Hundred Million Years.” (ok, so I made that one up)
Three cheers for truth in advertising.
The product pages for the iPod shuffle and the Mac mini have their own little easter eggs, which aren’t really hidden. But how...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs