We're not revealing Fake Steve
Just a quick announcement for all of you bombarding our tip line this evening. We've made a pledge to keep Fake Steve fake and we're sticking with that promise. We all know the news has hit the wires. And you know what? We don't care. We love Fake Steve just the way he is. Fake.
Some things in life should be left pure and untouched: a beautiful flower, a snowflake, an unaudited tax return, and the identity of Fake Steve.
So go easy on the tip line, 'kay?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter