Apple Expo Paris has been cancelled
You may remember that Steve Jobs attended Apple Expo Paris in 2005 after undergoing successful pancreatic cancer surgery, but didn't deliver the keynote speech. Instead, Steve and a few other Apple Executives held a Q&A session.
Apple did not participate at all in 2008, and it was announced this week that the 2009 Apple Expo Paris has been cancelled all together, according to a report from Macworld. There were 30 events in this past September's expo.
It's unfortunate for all of the participants and attendees that the major European Apple trade show is going away, but in light of yesterday's news for Macworld Expo it's not entirely surprising.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app