Life of Steve Jobs to be a play
The Berkeley Repertory Theater is producing a play titled The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs.
The play will be a
The play's monologue is written by and staring Mike Daisey. Daisey is best known for leaving Amazon to become an actor. In 2001 his book 21 Dog Years, an account of his time working for Amazon.com during the dotcom boom years, thrust him into the limelight
The play will run from January 14 to February 27, 2011 and is directed by Jean-Michele Gregory.
UPDATE: I have corrected the piece after speaking with Mike Daisey. He is a monologuist, so he doesn't play people - he does a monologue about them. "The monologue is about Steve Jobs, industrial design, Apple, and is woven against where our tecnology is made, and at what cost," Mike told me.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV