The Onion: Apple announces Friend Bar
The Onion makes with the funny in this satirical video short about the "Apple Friend Bar," a new section of Apple Stores where Apple fans can go to discuss major issues at length, such as how much better Safari is than any other browser, or "what 'the Woz' has been up to." As usual, they pretty much hit the nail on the head for the stereotypical Apple fan -- I especially laughed at the improv troupe joke.
Stay tuned near the end for a joke about an in-home Apple Store -- at a cost of over $6000, it is fairly expensive, but then Apple products never are cheap. I'd love to have an Apple Store in my house right now, actually: maybe it would have an iPhone 4 in stock for me. You can watch the embedded video after the break.
The Onion makes with the funny in this satirical video short about the "Apple Friend Bar," a new section of Apple Stores where Apple fans...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements