The Onion: Apple announces Friend Bar
The Onion makes with the funny in this satirical video short about the "Apple Friend Bar," a new section of Apple Stores where Apple fans can go to discuss major issues at length, such as how much better Safari is than any other browser, or "what 'the Woz' has been up to." As usual, they pretty much hit the nail on the head for the stereotypical Apple fan -- I especially laughed at the improv troupe joke.
Stay tuned near the end for a joke about an in-home Apple Store -- at a cost of over $6000, it is fairly expensive, but then Apple products never are cheap. I'd love to have an Apple Store in my house right now, actually: maybe it would have an iPhone 4 in stock for me. You can watch the embedded video after the break.
The Onion makes with the funny in this satirical video short about the "Apple Friend Bar," a new section of Apple Stores where Apple fans...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs