Apple launches 'Apple Customer Pulse' feedback site
Apple has launched a new site called Apple Customer Pulse which allows select users of Apple's products to submit feedback on a variety of issues. Currently the site is only accessible to those users who have received an email invite from Apple. Several TUAW reads have contacted us saying they have received invites, but there is no firm way to know what the total numbers of invitees are or how Apple goes about choosing them.
The site launched quietly a few weeks ago and represents an expanded effort on Apple's part to generate relevant and focused customer feedback. MacRumors did some digging and found out the site is administered by Socratic Technologies, a San Francisco-based market research firm that has worked with other tech companies, including Adobe. A WhoIs search lists the domain management MarkMonitor Brand Protection, a company Apple frequently uses to secure domain names. Additionally, the administrative registrant contact is Apple's Ken Eddings.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync