Safari 5.1 Developer Preview for Mac and Windows seeded to developers
In addition to developer previews of iOS 5 and Lion, Apple has seeded the developer preview of Safari 5.1 to Mac and Windows developers. According to Apple's Developer website, Safari 5.1 Developer Preview takes "advantage of new technologies, including support for full-screen webpages, media caching with the HTML5 application cache, and better graphics acceleration on Windows."
Yesterday Apple previewed some new features for Safari in Lion, including Reading List and Tap to Zoom. Devs can get their hands on these new features now with the latest build. The rest of us will have to wait until this July when Safari 5.1 will be released alongside Lion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station