Safari 5.1 Developer Preview for Mac and Windows seeded to developers
In addition to developer previews of iOS 5 and Lion, Apple has seeded the developer preview of Safari 5.1 to Mac and Windows developers. According to Apple's Developer website, Safari 5.1 Developer Preview takes "advantage of new technologies, including support for full-screen webpages, media caching with the HTML5 application cache, and better graphics acceleration on Windows."
Yesterday Apple previewed some new features for Safari in Lion, including Reading List and Tap to Zoom. Devs can get their hands on these new features now with the latest build. The rest of us will have to wait until this July when Safari 5.1 will be released alongside Lion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV