Cupertino city council releases 'Mothership' proposal documents
Every building begins as a work of imagination, and one of the challenges architects face when discussing their plans with clients and neighbors is how to share that inner vision effectively and accurately.
For Apple's planned 'Mothership' campus expansion in Cupertino, those efforts at conveying the master vision -- in the form of a complete plan overview, elevations and landscaping diagrams, floor plans and space allocation, and pretty pretty pictures -- are now accessible to all, thanks to the Cupertino City Council posting the PDFs it received from Apple onto the city website.
If you ever wanted to know how many trees are going to be planted on the new Apple campus (and exactly where), dig in and have fun.
[via Apple 2.0]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync