Cupertino city council releases 'Mothership' proposal documents
Every building begins as a work of imagination, and one of the challenges architects face when discussing their plans with clients and neighbors is how to share that inner vision effectively and accurately.
For Apple's planned 'Mothership' campus expansion in Cupertino, those efforts at conveying the master vision -- in the form of a complete plan overview, elevations and landscaping diagrams, floor plans and space allocation, and pretty pretty pictures -- are now accessible to all, thanks to the Cupertino City Council posting the PDFs it received from Apple onto the city website.
If you ever wanted to know how many trees are going to be planted on the new Apple campus (and exactly where), dig in and have fun.
[via Apple 2.0]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter