Tim Cook reportedly responding to customer emails
We'll miss a lot of things about Steve Jobs being at Apple in the CEO position, but one loss will be his tendency to answer all kinds of customer emails in person, no matter what the topic (or time of day). There's hope, though: MacRumors has our first reported "TimMail," in which new CEO Tim Cook has taken the time out to personally answer a customer emailing him congrats about his new promotion.
You can see it in the image above -- like Steve, Tim seems to be a man of few words who uses them well. The "War Eagle" cry is a reference to Cook's alma mater, Auburn University, where apparently he remains a fan. Good to see that Cook is apparently continuing the tradition of answering emails as CEO -- we'll have to see how he reacts when the messages go from simple congratulations to issues that might be a little tougher to deal with.
We'll miss a lot of things about Steve Jobs being at Apple in the CEO position, but one loss will be his tendency to answer all kinds...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements