Apple revamps Student Jobs page
Apple has revamped their Student Jobs page, which allows students or recent graduates to find work opportunities with Apple. The newly revamped page offers a simplified layout with job opportunities sorted into two sections:
- "I'm currently in school" lists all Apple Campus Rep, internship, and Retail store positions.
- "I have my degree" lists all Apple Retail store, Apple Store Leadership Program, and Corporate openings.
Each category in those two sections are further broken down into subcategories. For example, "Internships" allows you to search for internships based on your degree level. If you're working on an MA or PhD Apple has different internships available than if you're working on your undergraduate.
One program which not too many people may be familiar with is the Apple Leadership Program. This has been internally referred to as the "Apple MBA." From the Student Jobs site description:
The Apple Store Leader Program is a 24-month immersion into every aspect of managing and operating an Apple Retail Store. In this international program, you'll spend time in key store positions - gaining sales skills working as a Specialist, teaching others as a Creative, and resolving problems at the Genius Bar.
As you progress, you'll be mentored by a Market Leader, participate in training experiences, and help guide and direct store teams. When you finish the program, you'll have distinctive skills and knowledge, as well as the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at one of our stores anywhere in the world.
The requirements for all Apple student jobs opportunities are listed the the Student Jobs page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter