Cupertino City Counsel considers environmental impact of Apple campus
The City of Cupertino is holding a public meeting to discuss the environmental impact of Apple's new campus. This meeting is procedural as Cupertino Mayor Gilbert Wong has already said there's no way the city will reject Apple's plan.
Though this meeting won't throw a monkey wrench into Apple's plan, it may provide additional insight into the architectural details for the building. The meeting will be broadcast live over the Internet and you can find the early details on Apple's new campus here on Cupertino's city website.
[Via Edible Apple]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature