Apple prepares to open 5th store in China
According to M.I.C. Gadget, Apple is close to opening yet another flagship store in China. The retail store is located in one of Shanghai's most popular shopping districts and supposedly has five stories of retail space. The store was expected to open in August but construction problems delayed the launch.
Though a date has not yet been set, the store is nearing its grand opening. The red curtain covering the store has been opened to reveal a large Apple logo and the promise that Apple will "...light up Nanjing road." Workers have also been spotted wheeling in crates that presumably contain merchandise, decorations and other items for the store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app