Apple prepares to open 5th store in China
According to M.I.C. Gadget, Apple is close to opening yet another flagship store in China. The retail store is located in one of Shanghai's most popular shopping districts and supposedly has five stories of retail space. The store was expected to open in August but construction problems delayed the launch.
Though a date has not yet been set, the store is nearing its grand opening. The red curtain covering the store has been opened to reveal a large Apple logo and the promise that Apple will "...light up Nanjing road." Workers have also been spotted wheeling in crates that presumably contain merchandise, decorations and other items for the store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)