Apple prepares to open 5th store in China
According to M.I.C. Gadget, Apple is close to opening yet another flagship store in China. The retail store is located in one of Shanghai's most popular shopping districts and supposedly has five stories of retail space. The store was expected to open in August but construction problems delayed the launch.
Though a date has not yet been set, the store is nearing its grand opening. The red curtain covering the store has been opened to reveal a large Apple logo and the promise that Apple will "...light up Nanjing road." Workers have also been spotted wheeling in crates that presumably contain merchandise, decorations and other items for the store.
According to M.I.C. Gadget, Apple is close to opening yet another flagship store in China. The retail store is located in one of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time