Apple gains 40 new patents in China
Retuers is reporting that Apple has been granted 40 patents in China. The patents were awarded on September 9th and cover 37 of its products including the iPad, iPhone, and MacBook Air. Some of the patents also cover the architecture of its three Shanghai stores.
Most of the patents relate to the iPhone, however. These patents are especially valuable considering the litigious nature of smartphone manufacturers. The patents should also, in theory, help stave of the rampant counterfeiting of fake Apple products in the country.
PatentlyApple was the first to reveal the Chinese patents and they have a full listing of what all the patents cover here.
Retuers is reporting that Apple has been granted 40 patents in China. The patents were awarded on September 9th and cover 37 of its...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client