Apple Q4 financial call set for October 18
Apple has announced the date for its Q4 financial call. The call will take place on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. PT. As usual, Apple will detail it's financial results for the quarter that ends this Friday, September 30th.
Besides addressing this past quarter, the call should also feature plenty of questions from analysts about the number of iPhone 5 units sold on launch weekend (the iPhone 5 will presumably launch by that time) and other standard questions about Apple's product pipeline, which will no doubt earn the standard "Apple doesn't comment on future products" answer.
This financial call will also be notable because it will be the first call with Tim Cook as Apple's CEO. No doubt there will be lots of questions about how the transition is progressing and about any perceived or material impact the transition is having on the company.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV