Businessweek profiles Scott Forstall
Apple's iPhone 4S press event showcased the talents and personalities of Apple's executive leadership including CEO Tim Cook and Phil Schiller. One standout was vice-president Scott Forstall who, in the absence of Steve Jobs, is expected to take a bigger role at Apple. In a lengthy article, Business Week takes a closer look at this up and coming executive.
Forstall's in charge of Apple's mobile software division and oversees the development of iOS. At the tender age of 42, he is Apple's youngest senior executive. He's also the most like Steve Jobs and the executive most likely to preserve Jobs's vision.
If you want to learn more about Forstall and his role at Apple, then you should take some time to read Business Week's six page profile.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update