Apple announces Jan. 19 event at Guggenheim in NYC
Apple has sent out invitations to various media outlets, including The Loop, to attend an event centering on education at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City on Jan. 19.
The event is expected to focus on iTunes U and electronic textbooks and has been in the works since late September. At least two project announcements are expected, according to various rumors. Steve Jobs was reportedly intimately involved in the project prior to his death.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter