Apple releases iOS 6 beta 4 to developers
We are receiving word that Apple has released beta 4 of the upcoming iOS 6 software, which is expected to be released this fall.
As with previous updates, this update is expected to deliver bug fixes for developers who are testing their applications with the new operating system. As this is the fourth beta of iOS 6, a look back at previous iOS beta runs tells us that we should be nearing a final release as Apple refines the next version of its mobile operating system.
The update is available to developers at Apple's developer site and includes Xcode 4.5 beta along with device-specific builds for supported iOS devices and the Apple TV. Developers can also update their devices over-the-air from the Settings app; however, there are reports that the update servers are not responding when attempting to check for updates, so YMMV.
We are receiving word that Apple has released beta 4 of the upcoming iOS 6 software, which is expected to be released this fall. As...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs