Apple Stores have had 300 million visitors so far in 2012
If you thought those Apple stores were pretty crowded you'd be right. The Loop is reporting Apple has had 300 million visitors to its retail outlets in fiscal year 2012 (which started in October 2011). That's a big number. For comparisons, the total US population is 311 million people.
Here's another daunting number. The Genius Bar services about 50,000 people every day worldwide. That's a lot of customer impressions for Apple to make, and judging by recent satisfaction surveys, most customers feel they are being treated pretty well by Apple
As of July, Apple had 373 retail stores around the world, with about 250 in the U.S.
Apple Stores see a lot of traffic
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs