Apple Stores have had 300 million visitors so far in 2012
If you thought those Apple stores were pretty crowded you'd be right. The Loop is reporting Apple has had 300 million visitors to its retail outlets in fiscal year 2012 (which started in October 2011). That's a big number. For comparisons, the total US population is 311 million people.
Here's another daunting number. The Genius Bar services about 50,000 people every day worldwide. That's a lot of customer impressions for Apple to make, and judging by recent satisfaction surveys, most customers feel they are being treated pretty well by Apple
As of July, Apple had 373 retail stores around the world, with about 250 in the U.S.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration