Apple Stores have had 300 million visitors so far in 2012
If you thought those Apple stores were pretty crowded you'd be right. The Loop is reporting Apple has had 300 million visitors to its retail outlets in fiscal year 2012 (which started in October 2011). That's a big number. For comparisons, the total US population is 311 million people.
Here's another daunting number. The Genius Bar services about 50,000 people every day worldwide. That's a lot of customer impressions for Apple to make, and judging by recent satisfaction surveys, most customers feel they are being treated pretty well by Apple
As of July, Apple had 373 retail stores around the world, with about 250 in the U.S.
Apple Stores see a lot of traffic
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client